What happens to companies that don’t get the right advice on crafting and maintaining their social media presence?
- Their reputations take a nosedive.
- Formerly loyal customers jump ship.
- Industry-leading companies become second-tier.
What happens to companies that choose the wrong CRM applications?
- They fail to track key customer metrics.
- They build their business processes around faulty information.
- Ultimately, they lose market share to the competitors who were paying attention.
What happens to companies that lack objective guidance in reaching their target audiences?
- They make decisions by political allegiances and not by best practices.
- They waste resources targeting weak prospects.
- They’re forced to compete on price, and not total cost-of-ownership or value.
You don’t need the wrong idea, you need the Third Idea. Get started here.